Gift Aid

Pay Tax on Your Earnings? Gift Aid It

Something we don’t enjoy but have to do.  Did you know that the parish can claim your tax back from the Government on the money you give to the Church, which is a registered charity. This is only possible if you are part of our parish Gift Aid Scheme. 

Please take a form from the Church porch, fill it in and hand back to the parish office.  You can drop it in through the letter box of the presbytery.  Remember! It does not cost you any more money but is a big source of revenue for the parish.

Recent News Items...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *